Monday, May 9, 2011

Mr. Mum says "Happy Mummer's Day"

Happy Mothers Day to all you "real" moms out there. As a Mr. Mum I can say with all sincerity that you certainly earn this day of honor, and although I can relate to certain day to day things like swaddling your sons or diapering your daughters, there are indeed things I will never experience. Like leaky breasts for instance.
So I tip my hat to you moms, and swill this beer (while my son's mom is working), for without you this Mr. Mum would just be Mr.
And to my mom, you are the best mom I ever had. Keep on momming and grandmomming, day by day, by day.

1 comment:

  1. Scott, I was so touched by your comments. Such a tribute to Susan and your Mom and I think extemporaneously to me. How did you like that big word huh?? I'm not sure I spelled it right though. I totally believe in your non disposable diapers and Shawn and Sue both had them. Jolly good for you guys.
    Again the verse that you provided was better than a Hallmark Card.
    Virginia Grandma

    ReplyDelete