Friday, May 27, 2011

Stay-at-Holmes: Tip of the Moment #3

This is actually a pretty good one I picked up and put in my survival toolbox. Audiobooks. If your like me and find that long, regular walks can get fairly boring or that trips around town set your mind a wanderin',grab some audiobooks. Keep one in the car stereo and another in your portable and you'll find yourself absorbing all sorts of random stuff that if only one thing will impress that little human you've been toting around when he/she grows up.

1 comment:

  1. grandma Carolyn02 June, 2011 17:49

    Hey Scott,
    I would love it if we all would go trout fishing sometime. I loved this commentary. It was totally from the heart which is what us Cancers are about. I want the truth and only the truth, no bs. Grandma, Carolyn

    ReplyDelete