Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The Best First

All you parents out there can relate to my reaction to a child's first real laugh. Little man had a chuckle fit yesterday that gave a glimpse into his wee personality and put a smile on my face. They change and grow so fast.

Here are few quotes about laughter...

I am thankful for laughter, except when milk comes out of my nose.
Woody Allen

Everybody laughs the same in every language because laughter is a universal connection.
Yakov Smirnoff

The more you find out about the world, the more opportunities there are to laugh at it.
Bill Nye

I would not exchange the laughter of my heart for the fortunes of the multitudes.
Kahlil Gibran

Does anyone remember laughter?
Robert Plant

When you see something funny, one thing you might do is laugh.
Mr. Mum

1 comment:

  1. Carolyn from Milwaukee16 April, 2011 13:29

    Scott,
    Great reflections of universal language. Carolyn from Milwaukee

    ReplyDelete